CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

MY Addiction


Tuesday 16 December 2008

scribble/my apartment.



















To be or not to be?

Early this morning I heard a knock on my door and decided to open up to see who it was. To my surprise it was the same girl who knocked yesterday, the one that said her house was on fire and she needed help except it wasn’t, she fooled me into her house and what I saw shook my heart. In her living room, right there on her couch was her boyfriend; naked with absolutely nothing on but yogurt smeared on his coo chi. I screamed from shock but Anita grabbed me from behind and they both took me to the bedroom and tied me to the bed.

She started, Anita started by taking off all of my clothes while Sawyer stood there watching, absolutely naked with nothing but the smeared yogurt on his coo chi. Afterwards she took my nipples in her mouth. And caressed it with her tongue, squeezed it tightly first then gently and soft. I had I black out and woke up two hours later on my bed and behold I had been dreaming.

So today Anita was there again, standing in front of me except this time I wasn’t sure if I was dreaming. she said there was a fire in her house and she needed help but I couldn’t move my lips, couldn’t say nothing, I just stood there staring and staring at her, more so I couldn’t move, it was li- it was like-like everything was still, even the air from my breath seized and I couldn’t blink. Anita repeated herself, there was a fire in her house and she needed help. I went with her to her house, and in her living room was her boyfriend lying on the couch with nothing on but their dog; Perry giving him head. I had another blackout and woke up five minutes ago relieved it was yet another dream. Oh! it has to be a dream.

~Fiction~

40 finger tappings:

Ms.O said...

Ohhh I like the apartment!! I love the kitchen nd the Bathroom the most..:) aww am sure your having fun living by urself. And the story..loool My eyes where like opening in shock,then I saw Fiction and was like phewww!!..lol..
Hope you good & Happy holidays!!

Ohhh and I am first!!!!

badderchic said...

FIRST!

sexy apartment...very sexy.

Crazy dreams girl. I fear you o! lol

Ms.O said...

Sorry Badder...loool!!!

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

love the apartment
everything looks so spanky new
wish i could move in for a few days
I love the smell of brand new stuff
clothes shoes household goods
If i was rich i would only use anything once and buy something else
am addicted to new things
(yes im a wierdo you dont have to confirm it lol)

Unknown said...

Hawt Pad! I want one just like that! Would cost a fortune in the UK tho!

Anonymous said...

That was sooo funny Men! hehehehe!!!

bumight said...

I feel like I'm intruding into your world :) wanna trade ur VOGUE cover?

darkelcee said...

cool apartment.

Can i move in? lol

how are you doing?

bArOquE said...

how everyone is avoiding telling you that you must be sick to dream that second dream, i dont know...anyway sha, lovely apartment

PS: i liked the 1st dream alot...LOL

LG said...

i sooo luv ur apartment, can i move in puleassssssssssssssssse :)
@as per d dreamS 'YUCK!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is soo dusturbingly erotic..
nice apartment! i like the bathroom, and the vogue cover on the wall :)

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

YOU GUYS NEED TO READ OH... I SAID FICTION. ITS NOT A DREAM IT IS FICTION. LOL! g's menh! wot r u guys like???
and by the way the character in that story was not actually dreaming. she was drugged read between the lines pple. lol!

^ ms O... i am mos def aving fun, i knw am loving every bit of it. so u are invited weneva u're ready to come.
thank u for noticing i said fiction no one seem to get it. lol.

^ badderchic... sexy??? well dats another way of lookin at it. thx hun!

^ miss mos def... ha yes! wierdo lol!!! ay!!! i now wot u mean nothng better than fresh new clothes now, i love those.

^ ankara... i can rent mine out to u wen u're here. no how does dat sound?

^ temite... well lol!

^ bumight... shea??? not a chance. hold on, wait!!! wot am i trading it 4? cos it just might depend u knw?

^ darkelcee... thx. wheneva u ready. and am fine. how r u?

^ baroque... lol! it is fiction. and supposely not a dream.

^ lg... u're welcome. wen shuld i expect u?
FICTION!!!

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

^ GEISHA... lol! dat was the whole point, to distrub ur thots. thx darling.

bArOquE said...

& you think i cant read?...is FICTION opposite of DREAM?...take your time oh

~Sirius~ said...

Your ficition had my head in circles!

Like your apartment....'tis nice and homely.

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

^ baroque... lol! no fiction is not opposite of dream my dear but sef read am well now? ey! lol!!!

^ sirius... aww bless ya.

awww thank u ohh its really homely, i hate coming out of it and anticipate going back home each time. plus my mum loves it. she came visiting we she thot it a santuary of peace. isnt that grand. i can talk about it all day but i wuldnt. lol!

miz-cynic said...

i love all of ur apartment.and abt the fiction....lighty lighty lighty....o ti baje.

miz-cynic said...

but one again girl!this ur apartment na the "koko"" and like dbanj said ...i like the koko.

Jennifer A. said...

I like your apartment. Simplistic...

ShonaVixen said...

I sighed when i saw fiction...coz what would have gone down with that canine???....
Your apartment is lovely!!!

archiwiz said...

That's a very beautiful apartment you have there. I love the hardwood floor and the bedroom set. Nice, and its quite big too.

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

^ miz cynic... thx about d apartment. abeg leave my fiction jor. lol!

^ jaycee... and that is how we like it, simple is it.

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

^ shonavixen... ha ha. lol! thx luvly.

^ archiwiz... thank u. thank u thank u. i feel proud living in it, very proud indeed. thx.

The Activist said...

OMG, this fiction is so so fictional

How long time did you take to clean your lovely apartment?

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

^ standtall... lol. my apartment believe it looks like that every second of the day, no jokes. its brand new so that might be helping as to why it looks spanking.

exschoolnerd said...

m in love with ur aprtment...looks real cosy.

i tot that was for real o!..fear catch me..crazy crazy dream!!!

Buttercup said...

lovely apartment! the bed looks so inviting!

i love how u just switched into the story..very creative!

The Activist said...

okay, I see. Ah, u dey fight my blog? E don tay since I see u last o

Afrobabe said...

loving the apartment...Now that what I am talking about...

lol @ the story....by the time the babe actually comes to the door...the dreamer will just black out..

The Boob Sistas said...

Ewwwwwwwww big yuk at your second dream...lol. About your first dream, you sure you ain't...err...gats lesbian fantasies??? Baroque would lurve that!!! lol.

Merry Christmas babes.

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't have allowed her house razed, would you?

Compliments of the season.

Jaguda said...

tres sexy apartment. melikey big time. the bed looks bouncy

Ms.O said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year sweets!!

Afrobabe said...

Happy new year babes...

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

happy new year sweetie!

Nice love seat and the fishies in your bath tub are precious! lol!

Unknown said...

this is crazy. better control your dreams. dont encourage your thoughts in that direction

Chris Ogunlowo said...

You've got a lovely apartment.

Happy New Year. It's not too late to say that, right?

Unknown said...

Beautiful apartment

as per the dreams
hmmmmmm scary!

Jinta said...

are you a fire-fighter? lol

Anonymous said...

me like your apt

okay thank God you wrote fiction at then end!very hot fiction